They must of made a mistake when writting that, there is no chance it will have less power, no more than it coming with three wheels instead of four. 450HP sounds about right.

Interesting that it doesn't have a third radiator. The 991.1 did because it comes with the powerkit but maybe the new turbo engine doesn't need it, or maybe its not a finished front bumper.

The rear not s much but I quite like the look of the front bumper! very clean and sporty. And they made the front lower lip in black, it may not look as good as when painted in body color like in the 991.1GTS but on the other hand unlike in the 991.1GTS the black lip looks replaceable which is a big plus since it gets scratched very easily.

Overall I think it looks great. And should be pretty fast with the turbo torque and 450HP powerkit and the all wheel steering. Not that I would ever give up the whole experience of the atmospheric engine character and exhaust sound for a few extra tenths on a mountain road if any, but I'm very very very very glad to see that they are starting to make the GTS a regular model in the line up and not just offer it at the end of the life cycles. IMO this is how the standard Carrera should be.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS