Enmanuel:
RC:

I love the R8 but I wish this car would come from Porsche. Is that crazy? yes

[...]

The first "but" , so it begins

You're reading this wrong, Enmanuel. Smiley I just wish Porsche would build the 960 because I would have loved to stick with my favorite car brand. There is no "but" about the R8, whenever I turn on the engine, I get goosebumps. Never felt that way with any car I ever owned. I just wish it had the Porsche badge. Smiley

Remember that F12 I was telling you guys about? This was (almost) my first "exotic". Not sure I would have loved it so much as the R8 though...the R8 is perfect for me...perfect neutral AWD setup, amazing sound, amazing gearbox which is fun to shift manually as well. Also, the chassis setup matches my driving style pretty well, would never thought of that since this is a mid engined car and I always preferred the 911.

I never looked back at the 991 R after getting the R8 but I also think these are completely two different cars, which could complement each other. Before you read more into this...no, I do not plan to get a 991 R anymore. 

I still have the 991 C4 GTS Cab, remember? This car doesn't go away, so I'm still in the Porsche game but at a different (lower) performance level.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)