Viewing a Panamera owner as "bourgeois" is of course a matter of personal opinion, and one that to me is an overstatement at the very least.  So let's just respect each other's opinion on that and move along.

I do agree that the Panamera is not my idea of a family car, as you might consider a R6 to be.  And boosting the the R6 HP would offer a super stealth choice.  But, and here Is of course my perception, the R6 is still an Audi and simply joins all the other Audis and BMWs (black usually) that populate German roads.  Using an example in another post, where someone dinged the new Panamera as unnoticed in front a trendy bar, the R6 would certainly join that company. 

There is no perfect car for every use--unfortunately for those of us who are not blessed with the good fortune to buy anything we want anytime.  We just choose the car that satisfies most of our needs and passions, and subsequently watch as manufacturers improve that model until we are once again dissatisfied and bingo we are back at it again.  Dispiriting sometime, but oh what splendid choices we have to choose from these days...