fritz:
noone1:
Tony007:

There may be some truth regarding hard to get..  

I ordered a 17 TTS locally back in April for an Oct delivery.  After I ordered I stopped back in and they said that I should be glad I ordered when I did. They advised me that mine was the last one that they could get this year.  No more allocations for TTS available for them til next year.    

Maybe he meant if you ordered it now, you wouldn't get into the delivery window for 2016, but rather you'd have gotten it in February 2017 or something like that. If delivery time is 4-6 months, it would be highly unlikely the next Turbo they'd get would next June. That would be way too long and people would just go elsewhere.

Has the dealer confirmed in writing that your car will be MY 2017?
If not, I'd be concerned in the scenario you describe that an October delivery in the USA might be MY16 car built before factory closure in August, and that they don't have allocated slots yet for MY2017.  Smiley

I have a 2017 TTS on order.  Paperwork is locked and loaded for 2017.  Sept build / Oct delivery.

In fact they had a few 2017's in stock already which had just arrived in as part of their initial shipment of 17's and we took one out for a lengthy test drive.  When we came back from the drive I placed the order.  This was back in mid April. All their new 911's coming in back in April were 2017's.