Quote:
med said:
Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:
I ordered the Carrera Classics as well with my Basalt Black 997S, best looking wheels for this car IMO.

Carlos, taking into consideration all the excellent creative photoshop you have produced for this forum, your choice for classics has further endorsed my decision to go with the same

Here are my reasons for the Carrera Classics:

- they are sportier looking with the clean five spoke design,

- this is a more classic-ageless design that always looks good, while the busy-looking Carrera S may grow tiresome and like initial controverted designs, the novelty will pass and look expired,

- The carrera S wheels will look more outdated when the design of the standard wheel changes in the facelift since they are the "standard wheels",

- they are less common than the Carrera S wheels, which as time goes by, will look more common and plain,

- the thin spokes really brings out the size of the 19 inches, the Carrera S look smaller since the centre hub is so big and spokes so wide,

- they permit the best unobstructed view to the red calipers ,
- they are easier to keep clean,

- and finally, it really drives all this home when you see them side by side,

Just want to make clear these are just my own personal opinions though ... the more choices the better since we don't all think the same