The final value of my future 2.7 (trading in a 2003 2.7) will be over the cost of a stripped S but I prefer a 2.7 loaded than a naked S.

So here's my (long) list of must have equipment and also options that I'm considering.

Color:
- Basalt Black exterior, black top and stone silver interior
or
- Seal or Atlas Gray, black or grey top, stone silver or black interior (I know, lot's of possible combinations).

Must have equipment:
- Sport Pack (6 speed manual box and PASM)
- Bi-Xenon lighting system
- Full leather
- Sport seats
- Boxster S (18") wheels
- Alarm
- Fully automatic climate control
- ParkAssist
- Bose sound system + wind deflector
- PCM II
- Sport Chrono Plus (with PCM)
- Wheel centre set
- Top tinted windscreen
- Three-spoke multi-function steering wheel in smooth leather (only with PCM)
or
- Three-spoke sports steering wheel in smooth leather

I really like the thumbs grip on the sports steering wheel, but the price difference for the multi-function is very small. Is the multi-functions in the wheel really useful?

Equipment that I'm considering and can only choose a few to keep the price leveled:

- Instrument dials in Carrara White (nice but a bit expensive)
- HomeLink
- Cruise control
- Heated seats
- Porsche crest embossed on head restrains
- Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
- CDC-4 six disc CD autochanger
- Telephone module (don't know how good quality the sound is with all the engine noise in the background)
- Stainless steel tailpipe, chrome-plated
- Carbon package (Carbon finish on dashboard trim strip (five part) , gear lever, handbrake lever grip)
I'm considering this because there's a visible difference on the dashboard from the base to the S. The S is much more shinny and aluminum like. With a gray interior I think the carbon parts will look good. Anyone seen any pictures of a 987 with carbon interior?

I've created a Excel page to help me determine the exact final price with any combination of options.
You can get it here:
http://www.pointstone.com/steven/cars/Porsche/Boxster_987.xls (28 Kb)

I'm trying to get it at around 80.000, 80.500 euros. If you want to play with it and let me know the equipment you would choose you are more than welcome.

What options of the equipment I'm considering is a must have for you guys/gals?

Thanks,
Steven