Leawood911:

Back to the R8. Have you mounted the new tires?  I read the section you added at the start of the thread!  Thanks!

Not yet. Car goes back to dealer end of July for a complementary oil change and checkup and if the tires are available by then, they will be mounted. Not so sure anymore if I want them though, the wet performance impressed me so much...unbelievable. I am not exaggerating, this is the best car in the wet I ever drove, you can basically use all the power without any grip issues. Very good AWD setup and I guess the tires play an important role as well. That roundabout part I do at 65 kph in my GTS Cab, I can do at 75 kph in the R8 and I didn't even try to be faster because I was scared. Smiley

The chart of all the settings and permutations is impressive. Imagine the variables for an F1 car. I can see the trend. 

Yes, the setup options are quite impressive but Performance mode DRY is quite extreme, similar to Sport Plus but the AWD switches to a more RWD oriented setup, which makes the car difficult to control with that much power. Chris Harris would love it though... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)