Lars997:

HAHA.... poor RC - but also poor Lars. We are kind of in the same neighborhoods 

At least people do like me here and we have an excellent relationship. 

Well, half of the neighborhood are my wife's patients, so I never had issues with anyone but I am pretty good in reading people and I "smell" them. Smiley Also many come to me (or my wife) to gossip about other neighbors and if they do that with us,  I am pretty sure that they are doing this about us as well, if you get my point.

And actually - those connected houses (stapled shoe boxes) you are showing are probably around a Million Euro, right? My wife would say, it is just tasteless and this has nothing to do with money. And people in those houses are having that exact taste, enjoying a life so different from ours. Enjoying cars so different from ours. Enjoying everything so different from us - That's the entire issue!

They are tasteless but also cheap. No, in my neighborhood one of these connected houses is around 400k, the more luxurious ones up to 600-700k EUR but not more. The most expensive thing in our neighborhood is the property ground.  The owner of the property next to us, it is just a field, asked 600 EUR per square meter. This is insane. Of course he couldn't sell for that much money but he tried. Real value is around 400 EUR, maybe 500 if someone badly wants it but never 600.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)