Quote:
Moogle said:
how do you intend to resolve this matter?

ie, what kind of outcome would have to occur for you see it as righted.

i'm resolving it by sharing the experience so it doesn't happen to others (can you imagine the schit i'd still be going through had something bad happened with or without injuries?). if the guy really feels he was doing his "job", then he shouldn't have any problem with customer attrition as a result.

i have no idea what it would take to see it as righted. however, i can tell you his attitude as recently as sunday, when my friend who referred me called him to discuss the issue, is that he was doing his job. that is NOT the attitude that the start of amends and closure is made of. i went to the shop today to pick up my fire extinquisher i paid for friday and no apologies or nothing. in fact, a friend of mine was there today re: his car and the owner proceeded to tell him how good my car drives which made me even more pissed since my other friend told him sunday just how pissed off i was. i'm so glad my friend was there because i could just talk to him without making eye contact with the owner while picking up my FE. i'm not sure i could have contained my rage had he gone into another justification attempt as he did the night i picked it up.