apias:

While I had no problems with the hump on the original design, I will admit that its absence will probably take another 5-10 years off the driver, compared to the original. Imagine though, a 20 year-old could end up looking like a 5 year-old in the new Panamera.

My favorite car-age post post of the month :) Now we have to add the dresscode and the neighbourhood related issues to the conversation. 

I love everything I see about the new Panamera except the inadequate hp for this weight and price. It will be badly spanked on the autobanhn by everything new with an AMG, //M and RS badge and we all know that for those who spend EUR 200 000 for a sport sedan those things matter even if only for bragging rights. 

Judging by the latest 7-series (on which the next 5 will be based) and the current S/E-class I don't expect anything to touch thr Panamera in terms of chassis precision. But I am not sure if this will be appreciaed by anyone else except the 911 owners looking for a saloon.

At 550 hp it would be the least powerfull, heaviest and most expensive saloon I've bought since 2009...Not an easy decision. And yet I am very tempted.