Here’s the story how the official dealer of Ferrari in Austria - Keusch Premium scammed 2 people who ordered 488 GTB's.

It all started in September 2015 when me and friend of mine decided to order two Ferrari 488 GTB’s. After checking the dealers list on Ferrari’s official web site, we decided to go to the dealer in Vienna - Keusch Premium. After a few emails and phone call we arranged a meeting at the dealership. Mr. Jürgen Keusch was very kind and helpful and in two hours the cars were configured, agreements were signed, and deposit payment of EUR 70 000 for each car were wired. Me and my friend happily went to celebrate in a nice restaurant. In 6 months we were about to get our first Ferrari’s - both red, with lot’s of carbon inside and at the right time - the spring of 2016.

Only that it wasn’t meant to be. Little did we know that Jürgen Keusch will try to scam us and Ferrari doesn’t care that it’s been deeply involved in a scam for €140 000. 

As the deadline for receiving the cars approached we tried to reach Mr. Keusch asking a simple question - when is the production date (week) for our cars so that we could make some plans. He didn’t respond. After our persistent calls he started telling lies - "don’t worry, there might be a delay but you will enjoy your wonderful cars once you get them…"

A month later after some very difficult communication with Ferrari’s HQ we were informed that Keusch Premium has lost his dealership contract and now he is “just an official service center for Ferrari and Maserati”. And our two cars? They haven’t even been ordered at all!

And what would Ferrari do to cover this mess? Nothing! They suggested that we should ask for our deposits and place a new order with another dealer. And Keusch? He refused to return the deposits!!! Not only we didn’t get our Ferrari’s but we were about to be scammed with EUR 140 000….by an official dealer of Ferrari

It was time to call the lawyers. Once we started legal proceedings against both Keusch and Ferrari we finally got our money back...But we won’t stop here...We have official correspondence with all parties involved, we will sue them to the end and it will make a great news story.