We were at Schloss Nymphenburg to have breakfast at Palmenhaus but they opened at 11 am and we were there at 10 am, too early, so we just went for a nice stroll and ate a mozzarella salad. We love it there, especially when the weather is nice. I wanted to take a photo of the R8 with Schloss Nymphenburg in the background but a group of Japanese tourists were taking photos of my car and they were allover the place, maybe 30 people, so I couldn't take the shot. surprise Would have been such a nice photo...the car all alone parked on the road, Schloss Nymphenburg behind and the almost completely blue sky with only very few white clouds, it looked amazing. Can't fight Japanese tourists though... yes

The R8 looks much nicer without the Audi rings, they are too big and too long for the front and back in my opinion. My sales guy actually had the idea and my wife thinks as well that the car looks better without them.

Right now I am downloading the new navigation data for my car...12.9 GB...ouch. It is free though, Porsche asked over 300 EUR for the last update for my 991 GTS. 

Also, I think I can add speed trap data/locations to it...I think (haven't tried it yet, needs some file processing and mods but I am working on it). Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)