No more stripes for mine...Audi rings were removed as well, car looks much better now in my opinion. blush

The color Suzuka Grey Metallic is an interesting one: It actually looks a little bit matte, not metallic and in the sunlight, it has a very very weak blueish tone in that very pale grey. In my opinion a very nice color once you are ready to embrace it. A very good fit for the carbon parts of the car, very nice contrast.

Were in Munich today and people are literally starring at the car, which is maybe a bit more attention than I bargained for. A motorcycle rider showed thumbs up, he followed me a couple of kms and then came up to my driver's side and showed thumbs up. I guess the engine under that glass lid really made an impression on him.

A school class, kids around 6-7 years, walked by when I parked the car and they asked my wife what car this is and if it is fast. When my wife said Audi, a couple of them said "this is not an Audi, they look different..." and when I said it is very fast, one boy said it goes 300. indecision The car certainly attracts attention.

IMG_2808.JPG

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)