Grant:
The farmer:

Nope, didn't feel right to "downgrade" from what I have today. 4,8L 570 hp down to 4,0L and 550hp was a no no for me yes

The Panamera Turbo (non-S) is increased from 520hp to 550hp (despite loss of 800cc).  570hp was the power of the previous Turbo S and it will be increased also to ~600hp.

The V6 in the 4S lost 100cc, but gained 20hp

Sounds like you need to wait for the Turbo S for a power upgrade (though I doubt you'd feel the loss of 20hp at that power level and the handling seems like the big improvement)...

--

16 Cayman GT4, 73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi

The questions was if I had considered a turbo when ordering the new diesel. Since I have a TS today, I compared the turbo figures with my current TS i.e "downgrade". Therefore I chose to try the diesel now and see if I like it as a winter dd car and in one years time, when the new TS will be launched, I will take a new decision.indecision It's a huge difference between the diesel and my current TS, but honestly, I don't use very much of the TS power in the daily driving. A ordinary day, when i look at my average speed during my traveling to and from work, it usually ends up with 22 km/h..... heart

When I bought my first PTS I used it on track as well as a dd, but not anymore. Now I track my GT car and have the Panamera as a dd during winter, so..... Now I'm going to try to build me a comfy, nice looking dd with some capabilities for a nice ride, wether it is a short drive to work or  longer trips trough Europe. The fun, challenging drives will be done with other cars kiss