After many threats and much abuse Dreamcar and myself made the effort and met up for lunch yesterday for a pre-Boxster collection gossip.

After comparing the merits of our current rides - Kia & Mini we tried not too bore our other halfs with too much discussion of the merits, or not, of PASM, PCM, PSM, PDC, OPC etc,etc.. but all in all had a great lunch. We got thinking though, there appear to be a good number of brits on this board, either current owners or soon to be, so we ought to start thinking about organising a bit of a get together.

Highlevel plan would perhaps be meetup, a nice cross country drive - we've some great driving roads round here (Hampshire/Dorset) and then a good nosh and gossip at a decent pub (we can recommend the Malthouse just o/s Romsey BTW ).

We did one while back (for participants of a simialr forum) and it was a good laugh (apart from the A23 Little Chef car park incident - make sure to always leave your car in gear when parked), we even arranged coffee and danishs at a local OPC en route. If there's enough interest I'm more than happy to act as the 1st UK 'social secretary' for this run.

My initial thoughts are Easter weekend perhaps (end of March)? Would people be interested? Any suggestions for routes etc?