Quote:
ben, lj said:
Quote:
Jeff (in SF) said:
Quote:
ben, lj said:
I didn't think it was too big a leap for you to realize the CGT was "inside" those impressive motors since 1997. The CGT motor is probably one of if not the best road going NA motors ever built.

Well of course it is - because you own one right? Let's see how fast your opinion changes after you trade for the next supercar flavor of the year. "The clutch sucks, the car is too low w/o the right suspension tuning, the styling is too conservative, it's a mass produced supercar, blah blah."

You're an interesting individual with some VERY strong (dogmatic) opinions. I learned a long time ago that "none", "never", "all" and "always" never are. Such blanket statements only make the person who says them look the fool.

Jeff, your arguing with us Cayenne owners about the existence and/or validity of our hesitation problem when you admit you don't even have one (ie: don't have a clue what you're talking about) just makes clear you're an arsehole who likes to argue. Save it for someone else because I'm not interested in feeding that illness. " "

Grant, I rest my case.