Milanno:

Everyone should mind their own business and stop bragging about noise, type of cars etc. etc. But wait, wait, wait, we are talking about strict German society here 

German society is strict (damn they are known in whole world for that), they dont like people who are getting out of regular order, out of some social standards, out of system that is almost perfect. If you are in part of city where there are bunch of houses/apartments you must take EXTRA care about your neighbors because you are not special one by no means - you are regular guy who needs to keep neighborhood nice place to live, sleep, walk...

On other hand, if you want freedom I assume you can buy some big ass property, out of urban part of city and do whatever you like - rev cars, drift them on your property, scream like crazy and all other silly stuff that makes life so exciting smiley

So yeah, RC I understand your points, but on other side I imagine German society just like you are describing it. Strict with no exceptions. Thats why I think Turkish/Arab people have huge problems to integrate in society, because Germans are strict & hard working nation.

Strict with no exceptions? Only if you are wealthy. Germans love to make exceptions for the "less fortunate". Smiley The general population however has the impression that it is the other way around, the wealthy get what they want and the "poor" get nothing. Sound familiar? I guess Germany isn't that much different than many other EU countries. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)