Thanks Carlos for, yet, another great report . Reading your impressions after a year and already 22k km makes it the most relevant test kiss

Glad the car suits you like a glove . It must be the color indecision

Your description of driving in the twisties is exactly what I like when I take my RS through those corners . what a feeling blush

The GTS is also the car I would '' need' as a DD and somehow think I should secure one ( there is still one in white 4S on my dealer's floor with a big discount )  but at the same time , I can't justify having twice the same ( interior ) car ( my RS + GTS ) . Also my 997.2 still drives ok . 

Also happy for you that you get satisfaction out of the PDK . It is a great box .   Like you , for my next DD, when the time comes, it will be very hard to do the right choice . I am missing manual , but when I drive my 964 , after the excitement of the first hour or so, I find the whole package  way too ancient, mainly due to heavy steering, AWD, weight of the car . 

My brother , who likes manual too, races cars, but who also embraces new technologies, has a GT4 . He likes the manual, but in the city and surroundings , he would rather have a PDK ......

Never ending debate indecision

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS