Quote:
jboyko said:
Today is day 13 with the 997 S out of service. I had tried to send an e-mail to Peter Schwarzenbauer with an address that I got over the internet, with no success. I tried several plays on the format, and hacking codes, but to no avail. PCNA Customer Commitment is a direct pathway to my State's Lemon Law. I don't want my money back, I just want what I had originally paid for.

If anyone knows Peter's e-mail, let me know.

Thanks,

jb

I have been monitoring this thread with great interest. Initially, there were those that thought your claim was bogus. Then they indict you for being unreasonable in asking for a new replacement car. Then you are questioned about being too demanding of Porsche response time.

I do not know for sure but I believe some of the responses came from Porsche employees or from people who are very biased in favor of Porsche. Look out for yourself. You are the victim not Porsche. They are good at selling you a bill of goods so strengthen your resolve and get what you want.

A blown and replaced engine will certainly impact resale value. If you believe otherwise, I have a bridge to sell you.