In reply to:
in a time where nearly all vehicles are powerful and fast, even easy to drive, ferrari is going back to their roots: building extreme sports cars. reduced, focussed, lightweight, without gimmicks, emotional. back to basic. brilliant.

That's exactly how I see it zzboba!
With this model Ferrari is going back to the purest idea of a sports car, an idea that in my opinion has been diluted so much in recent years, that now is almost untrackable in some of the so called sport cars.
I remember when I was very young, when my intoxication with sport cars started, I lusted after the 512BB, the legendary and challenging 911, the Countach etc.Then, I was fortunate enough to be able to drive a Testarossa when I was just 18, and that was it: the car was brutal, it was difficult for me to even get off the line, the sound was monumental, you sit low right on the tarmac!Even though we all know that the Testarossa wasn't the fastest or best handling car, it was an event to drive , you really felt you were driving something special, something that not everybody would've been able to drive.
I feel that due to legislation and regulations, and also due to the perception that this trend is welcomed by the customers, the number of real sport cars has dropped to almost zero.The modern sport cars are almost all nothing more than Grand Tourers which are absurdly fast and are able to cope with the demands of twisty roads extremely well, but don't feel and are not sport cars that stir your emotions!
I 'm not so sure if I were a kid right now, that my passion for sport cars would grow as strong as it did at the time.I highly doubt it.