Hey, my fathers 997 carrera S is to arrive in less than two weeks. We have to decided to let the dealer only remove the shipping tape and whatever, and I will detail the car for my father. I wanted to know what i should expect on a brand new car from porsche. I have good experience detailing cars and do it on the side for some extra money, but I just want to know what to expect with this new car. Should I get that 3M adhesion remover? Should I even consider polish/glazing the car since the finish is so new and perfect, or just only wax?

If i need the 3M adhesion remover when should i use it in the detailing process and where should i expect it? Does the factory protection include a kind of "clear bra" in problem areas? Like i have seen in some other new'ish cars?

Thanks for the read! I am planning on using ONE GRAND omega glaze if needed and ONE GRAND Blitz wax... i am thinking about purchasing some P21s products for the porsche because of P21S probably being better for a german finish, anyway thanks for reading and help would be appreciated!

PS. After the detail, pictures will be provided