ALDO:

I am wondering if the real estate bubble will burst in the next 6-12 month here in Germany (Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, ...)

Very interesting question. 

Right now, I think it will not burst, on the contrary, because more cheap money will be available and people still have their jobs. In 6-12 months...well...it could happen. I'm no expert though, so please do not take my opinion as a fact. I have not much experience with real estate and even the stock markets have surprised me a couple of times, so...

The real problem could start with companies going bankrupt and/or firing people. Then, I would expect lower real estate prices because demand will drop. On the other hand, real estate is something nobody can really take away from you, so...I don't know. This isn't a war situation. 

I still think however that your guess could be right, especially when looking at the economic/financial crisis from 2008/2009. For some, this could be a huge opportunity but for others...disaster. Just make sure you have diversified your wealth and no, I do not think that gold is the right answer to this but I may be wrong.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)