RC:
MKSGR:
BiTurbo:
MKSGR:

Even 20 years ago the V8 Ferrari and the turbo where in the identical price range. Same as today... Everything got more expensive, in Italy and in Germany :-)

I believe Porsche got greedy and they realized there was high demand and so they decided to push as hard as they can, from production numbers to highest msrp possible. Then they started to play the Ferrari game with their GT models and long waiting list, which turned out to be complete bs and pushed some buyers and made the switch to a different brand Smiley

But why? I can still recall that around 2001 the Ferrari V8 was around 125k Euro and the 996 turbo as well. Today, both cars are twice as expensive. But Porsche did not increase their prices more than Ferrari Smiley

Compare the performance of a F8 Tributo to 992 Turbo S performance: The Tributo is certainly faster straight line.I am not so sure that the F8 has a better performance overall. Straight line the F8 should be marginally faster. But in other categories... I am not sure. Same class of performance overall, I would expect. The 720s is faster though.