Carlos from Spain:

Compared to it's rivals though, aftersales service is beyond comparison to its rivals though (Mac, Ferrari, Lambo, etc), so this is a point for the 911 Turbo imo, compounded by its overall reliability during ownership.

I had a fault message pop up on the dash the other day, called the dealership that I had a trip with the car the next day, told me to bring the car in without an appointment, drove just 5 miles from home to the dealership, they plugged the car to the computer, fortunately it was just a glitch and was able to do the trip with it, service doesn't get better than that, priceless. Now if I had one of the competitor cars...Smiley

In the end, it's supply and demand that rules so if they can get away with that price then it is the right price, were will see...

I wish this was the case with my P dealer, I'd secure a CGT and 7GT2 RS immediately, but the other two (F + L) with 2 gigantic N/a engines are the ones that have been super efficient, whenever a problem occurs (mostly software glitch the first month) or parts needed to be ordered. Not that I had anything major replaced, but my cars were always delivered within 2 - 5 days, depending on parts availability and installation.

There's also the wow factor, it wears off quickly with the Turbo vs GT models.