the-missile:

Zoe drive?! Wow that is comical. this thing is an absolute non sense if you intend to drive outside massively congested cities indecision

It was more fun than I expected but this is no car, this is a city commuter. Does this make sense? Smiley

the C size is not bad and still fit for our roads in europe.

Believe it or not but the GLC 63S is way easier to drive than the C63 S. My wife had a shock when she drove the GLC for the first time..."this is so easy to drive, wow...". Thank god she loves convertibles, so I get to keep driving my GLC. Smiley

E class is already borderline and the new G, Urus, Cayenne etc... is way too bulky for our roads and parkings. We did a road trip across Morocco, Spain and south of France...cayenne is like a tank indecision

The GLC 63S AMG is perfect for Europe, honestly. Enough luggage room for a short vacation, very comfortable, fast (as fast as an Urus or Cayenne Turbo S, many people really underestimate this car, which is good), not too flashy and compact enough to go through small and congested city roads, incl. finding a viable parking lot. I loved the E63 S for its sportiness and responsiveness but it was a p in the a to drive in the city, parking was even worse.

The GLC 63S is the Macan with V8 Porsche never made. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)