the-missile:
boytronic:

Many thanks RC! I think you answered my question - I was wondering how the Urus compares to the Cayenne for both fun and usability. I never considered the GLC but it’s interesting given how highly you rated it. Thank you :)

Well, any car leased by RC is the top of the top till he replaced by another one Smiley

Smiley I pick them carefully, believe it or not. The E63 S just wasn't right for the city, my wife hated driving and parking it in the city. The GLC is a completely different beast, very easy to drive and the overview is also better.

I drive many different cars every month (even drove a Zoe recently Smiley) and my opinion is as honest as possible.

My first choice would have been the Urus but I cannot afford a second Lambo. My second choice would have been the G63 because I love it (but my wife hates it). My third choice were Cayenne Turbo S and GLC 63S AMG and compared to the Cayenne Turbo S, the GLC is a bargain and also much easier to maneuver through the city, including parking.

Even drove a RAM 1500 recently (my son has been bugging me about it), loved it (2020 model), great value for the money but really not a car for German roads and especially German parking spaces. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)