I saw this excerpt posted on Rennlist. What do you think?

"Hi guys;

Went to the New England auto show Sunday and Porsche had 2 '05 996TT's on display, one coupe and one cab.

The cab was guards red/black with a sprinkle of options. The coupe was lapis/black with full carbon, aero kit, painted wheels etc.

First the PCCB's. First thing I noticed was the disks. They look like machined steel, also, I could fit my index finger in the cooling slots between the inside and outside disk surface, and these were also very smooth. Two things that I remember were different from the pccb's I say on an '03 last year where the disks looked grainy and the cooling slats were rough.

In addition, "TURBO" was engraved on the alloy hats of the disks. Does this mean there are 4 different pccb possibilities for '05?

They had the aluminum dials with "TURBO S" engraved on the tach. Also "TURBO S" appeared on the lower front console (the coupe did not have the console badge however).

The cab also had the standard "GT silver" turbo wheels. GT silver is dark boys-looks more like seal gray than 'silver'. My opionion is it looks as if someone forgot to clean the brake dust off-but just my opinion.

I remember at least one of the cars had Bridgestone rubber.

Unfortunately both cars were locked so I couldn't get inside. The booth was (wo)maned by 3 gals with PCNA badges. Questions were immediately fielded by local sales reps pulling show duty so they were no help.

So for those of you that have one on order, the turbos have landed.

Regards,
BD"