Wonderbar:

Right now, my tendency Is actually away from EV’s, and back toward internal combustion engines. I’ve driven Tesla model S and X and Taycan Turbo, and somehow they just don’t excite me. yes

Smiley People need to understand that at some point in our lives, EVs will be a reality, meaning there won't be much possibilities to "avoid" them. So why start this now and not wait until we will be "forced" anyway to drive EVs? I don't get it. This is as if the consumption of meat will be forbidden by the year 2050 and I start to become a vegetarian nowSmiley Smiley

Oh, btw., I had an interesting talk with a Tesla Model 3 owner a couple of days ago, he is a customer of mine. The major reason he drives a Tesla is...money. He saves tons of money he told me. How? I wasn't aware that many Ikea and ALDI in Germany offer free charging. So he drives there often to charge his car. His father in law also has a solar voltaic installation on his farm and he gets free electricity there as well. Basically, he never paid for charging his car, with the exception of two vacation trips he had with the family. I get it, really do. I pay 500-600 EUR per month for fuel and I don't even drive that much. I also wasn't aware how interesting Tesla lease rates have become lately, I might even consider a Model 3 (performance version of course Smiley) for my business, especially since I have a few financial advantages doing that. This is always about money, never about driving pleasure. Some people get excited about saving money, others get excited about driving a nice sounding car, I get that, I really do. Never was a fan of Scrooge though, so... Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)