Carlos from Spain:
nberry:

Carlos, the 911T or the Cayman 4 do not have the street presence of the RS. Its at a different level and worth the extra cost. The Taycan looks very pedestrian compare the the Panamera. 

Nick, but if you are valuing street presence as the argument then even more in my favor, the street presence of a Taycan vs a Model3 is huuuuge, the model 3's shape and looks could not be more un-sexy, mundane and character-less next to a Taycan.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

Carlos, have you seen a Taycan in the flesh? Not so hot.Smiley The Tesla 3 costs about 75% less than the TAYCAN. Given the disparity in price, the Tesla 3 road presence is as good if not better.Smiley

BTW, I haven't mentioned some of the comments of people in the dealership about the Taycan. Suffice to say it was meh. More more importantly the negative reaction to the price.Smiley

That said, I'm sure Taycan will sell well. Porsche knows how to pick the pockets of the well healed customers.Smiley

--

Having everything is nice, but it's even nicer to make sure everything you've got is actually worth having.