schmoell:

Watching my son playing (computer) games is just mind boggling fast. We also practice new tracks with a Fanatec rig and he does the Nordschleife in under 5:30 (with an appropriate car), something that I'll never achieve. Young people have more dedication than old farts and they are just faster in everything

My son destroys me in GTA V and I am actually a pretty good player (level 282). Smiley

Regarding driving games: Well, they aren't too close to real driving physics and drive feel, so I wouldn't worry. I had my son with me last year in Italy, when we did some nice mountain roads driving and he told me that he thought we're going to crash a couple of times, he was scared and he usually is never afraid to drive with me. Truth is: I wasn't even close to the limit since I had my son with me and it was a public road, even if we had a car in front of the pack to "secure" the road. The roads were very small and curvy and it feels completely different than in a game of course. You don't get that feeling in the stomach in a game. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)