RC:
TB993tt:
RC:

By young(er) I meant 30ish (sorry, I am 54, so everyone below 40 is "young" to me Smiley). In a Cooper S. What the heck, makes no sense? Maybe it was supposed to be funny or something but neither me or my son "got" it. Smiley

OK, I'll spell it out for you.....

If you are in a supercar it will have an affect on some people around you, for some women it will have a certain type of affect which we won't go into for now as it's not relevant, for some men, particularly car enthusiast and high testosterone types (usually with bushy growths) normally sub 50 but not always, being along side a throbbing supercar will illicit a base somewhat primevil emotional reaction which manifests intself in gesticulations and often uncontrolled spasming of the right leg causing them to rev whatever vehicle they may be in. These people are showing their appreciation of your supercar,  they'd like you to rev it for them and ideally they want you to do a violent and loud launch...... its all good stuff and for me one should be nice to these types as they really are on our "side" smiley

Smiley Women? I don't care (anymore).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

Depends,, doesn't it. A absolute hottie is a real test. Smiley...

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October 2014.

991 GT3.2 pick up April/May 2018. ( Hairy Chest Spec ).

Vauxhall Zafira 1.6 Exclusive pick up June 2013. ( Shit Box )

Rennteam Hairy Chest Advisor.