Gnil:

Last week I asked my sales guy how clients react to the turbo in the new 911 . He said they like it very much . And I asked what he thinks ( he is not just a sales guy , he is the main drivers  for the garage racing team ) and , he also said he likes it very much , that you get used to it very quickly  .  Also a sign : the 2 GTS  991.1  on the floor garage that they are discounting ( 20 % ) to get rid of  , as clients want the new 991.2 

In Germany, things seem to be slightly different. The 991.2 Carrera sells OK but the real bestseller seems to be the new 991.2 Turbo/S (sold out for the entire year). Also, used GTS go for pretty high prices (usually over 130k) but other used 991.1 Carrera models are going down in prices because apparently dealer don't sell as many as they thought they would.

May depend on region/country...

My dealer has a well optioned 991.2 Carrera S Cabriolet in his showroom...for over 176k EUR. Ouch. No wonder people are choosing a 991.2 Turbo/Turbo S instead.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)