SciFrog:

And that’s why Tesla is ahead of the pack on that too... I have 3 superchargers on my commute route right next to the highway. Meanwhile there are 5 Porsche dealers, and all of them would require decent extra time to get to them from the highway. I plan to never use one, but just in case... Meanwhile my home charger is getting installed soon in the summer house. I am in EV heaven. Thinking of driving any other car to commute is stressing me out even before getting on the road.

My Italian hotel had two working Tesla chargers but both were occupied all the time and a Tesla owner from Norway was quite upset because he didn't get the chance to charge his car. There were six(!) Teslas in our hotel garage...mostly from Norway and Germany. Funny: The kids of one of the owners were all over my Performante when I exited the garage, they even sat in it. Smiley Also "funny": How everyone waited for me to damage my car when exiting/entering the garage because of a very steep downhill/uphill situation. Without lift, I would have been lost in Italy, not only at the hotel but also around some (artificial) road bumps in the south of Lake Garda. Almost impossible to get over them without a lift. Crappy road design.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)