SciFrog:

Well I just went to check the Suburban that sits in my driveway right now. It is flat, you are wrong... Of course they have a higher ground clearance, they are SUVs, not crossovers like the X, that’s the main difference. Sorry but it is not a “try”, it is what it is. The X is not a minivan, period, there is no getting around this.

If anything, just look at the two pictures above, you cannot tell with a straight face that these vehicles are in the same category, they have 4 wheels and 7 seats, but then bodies look completely different and have very different proportions. And that what the X has achieved: practicality of a minivan without looking like one, mostly the reason why people have been using SUVs for decades (because clearly people don’t buy SUVs to go off-road nor do they care for ground clearance).

You can keep arguing if you want.Trying to be cute with words I see. 

In automotive terms, flat floor means there is no drivetrain components under the passenger compartment floor. You know that, but you do't want to admit a Model X begin a minivan/crossover.

Under your Suburban, there is the drive shaft that runs under.

In Tesla's case, it's the battery pack but that doesn't counts a drivetrain component. It's equivalent to a gas tank.

A tiger may look different than and a household cat, but it's still a cat and not a dog, calling a tiger a dog does't make it a dog.

--