Rossi:
RC:

Am I 100% happy with my current choice, the Huracan Performante? Nope. The reason is different than you guys may think: I need to pay too much attention in this car, being so low and with low profile tires. Too easy to damage on public roads, not always easy. This causes additional stress. On the track, there are usually no potholes, boardwalks, sewer covers which are too high up in the road or the contrary, etc.. Just last weekend, there was a piece of wood(!) on the Autobahn, I barely made it avoiding it. At speeds over 200 kph, not always easy. Long story short: There is no perfect sports car on the market, we need to make compromises, so why not choose something more extreme for those fun weekends, instead of getting something we can use on a daily basis but gets boring soon (911 Turbo S)?!

Oops, this one came early this time. Smiley

But on a more serious note: don't you have some experience with your former R8 in this respect? Smiley
I've never driven one, but could imagine the R8 is not that different in this respect.

Surprisingly...not. Car didn't even have a lift, probably the reason Audi doesn't even offer one. Very good daily driver, minus the exotic look. Chassis was also way softer in Dynamic mode vs. the Performante. I am actually surprised how different both cars are, always thought that the difference is in some details only but both are completely different cars. Even compared to the regular Huracán, the Performante is a lot different. Best example is the gearbox in Corsa mode, the gears change so brutal and fast that you actually think this is a completely different gearbox.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)