Happy with steels here (because tracking). For me the only benefit of PCCB would be the lighter weight, it is a considerable weight advantage of unsprung mass of some 15-17kg as far as I know, translating to better driving feel, but it isn't that relevant (unless you are doing your car with a hardcore lightweight spec way...no radio, no lift, no led, with lightweight exhaust and lightweight wheels and WP for maximum performance...always cool to see those kinds of cars but still it's all about the driver ;))

Regarding the seats, I chose foldable buckets (originally found from 997 GT cars as option) instead of the 918 full buckets for these reasons:

- A more comfortable seating position, with full buckets and helmet you are quite (too) upright.

- Have no need for the seat height adjustment (I have heard some girls preferring the full buckets as you can move them higher.)

- Actually the folding buckets seem to have less space for your butt, you sit in there tighter. So especially if you are closer to a skinny rather than a big guy, then these are better. The 918 seats were originally designed for quite big guys after Porsche got complaints the CGT seats are too tight! (The CGT seats are surprisingly tight - and I love them)

- Easy to fold for a lot of rear luggage space, even with the Clubsport cage you can get there bags etc.

- Foldable buckets are lighter than full buckets as they don't have the seat motor for the height adjustment (very much a minor meaningless detail but this is still a fact).

Neverthless, I do agree that the 918 full buckets are arguably the better looking seat, but I prefer the folding bucket seats. If searching for used car, I would not skip one with the full buckets though (especially as vast majority has them).

Just my two cents kiss