lexs4:
d997h:

Thanks, for sharing your obsession - car looks great. So, ..... as I am completely lost with this detailing project, is there a review / renew  routine for you or is the next "stop" up and until the car is "dirty" (whatever this means in "your" language Smiley) SmileySmiley

Ha!  So going forward I will just do a typical (for me) wash every 2-4 weeks.  Then after any track days I'll do a more thorough cleaning to remove the rubber stuck on the car and probably a re-application of AMMO Skin only.  There should be no need for polishing at that point.  In the spring I'll again do an application of AMMO Reflex and Skin, hopefully, I won't have to polish again assuming my washing technique is okay and the paint isn't swirled out again. 

Applying AMMO Skin (which is a sealant) is a lot like applying a wax.  First I wipe down with Gyeon Prep after a wash.

1554131161330prep3.jpg

Then apply Skin to an applicator pad and wipe onto the car.  Once I've done a body panel, say the roof, door, etc...I wipe it off.  Let it cure for 24 hours and that's it, pretty straight forward.  I've done ceramic coatings in the past and may revisit them again in the future.  But for the moment I prefer the AMMO products as they give a more natural paint look vs the more synthetic look of a ceramic coating.

prep2.jpg

skin.jpg

You are soooooooooooooooooooo out of my (cleaning) world, BUT I do enjoy your reports - keep them coming ! SmileySmiley