Will post my piccies later - used ye olde SLR for most of them so will need to scan them

Anyway - new car looks fantastic in the flesh - same quality as can be seen and felt in the 997. Unsure of the switches on the dash though - they seem like a step backwards, or at least not a move forward.

Centre consol without the nav looks nice and coherent - have pics of that for those who are interested.

Cobalt blue does look the DBs - but it may be a 'showroom' colour and might not looks so brilliant under UK outside conditions - be fantastic in California though I bet.

Still can't get my head around the side vents - shape is fine - not too Toyota MR2ish as they look in the pics - but not having them body coloured, or even black, makes them look quite cheap on the dark colours. May inquire how much a 'spare' set would cost and see if I can find someone to paint them for me if need be.

The dash looks better than the 997 IMHO. The round vents integrate well from the view from the drivers seat - rather than the false angle in the pictures released so far. And the top of the dash is rounded nicely, rather than squared off on the 997 - eliminates the horizontal run of double stiching on the leather finish.

Right, best get back to catching up on my work emails now. Highly recommend a visit to the show though if you can make it - Hall 1, where the main manufacturers are is a bit of a bun fight (and we went first thing mid-week) but there's lots to see and it's HUGE.

As I said, will post pics later.....