Strangely in my city, TESLA just moved their '' shop'' about 3 month ago to a brand new location right in the middle of the night party seen / trendy shops in the day .

I did find it  such a  good idea ( to have shops and not garages fro this car ) , but was wondering if they really made sense on a financial point of view .

I am in the '' believer'' camp . Cars. distribution of them , the way we use them will dramatically change in the coming years . There is no other way .  Roads are congested . We are in  societies  that wants zero risk, zero casualties.  We will end up in bored autonomously driven vehicles .  It is the only way the be more efficient on our roads  . Governments are preparing it , motions are proposed regularly in this sense . 

Young people do not see cars as we do . It is just a mode of transportation from A to B for them and a waist of money . The rather spend it some life experience activity. 

The few young who now still value cars make me think of the guys when I was at school in the 80's  who loved Elvis Presley  and 50's rock and roll ......

Tesla is not to be viewed as a car company , this is the big mistake people do . 

I remember when I used to buy the stock before any car was on the market ( around 18 to 24 USD a share ) People always said it will tank , it will never make it  etc.....  The same thing has not stoped being said and that is for how many years now ? 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS