AJ:

Two weeks ago i had my Macan s serviced at Langley for the first time as I used to trek from south Surrey to the Vancouver location. I was very impressed with the facility, the general attitude of the service manager and also one of their SAs as my wife and I took a look at the new Cayenne. Generally quite a low key and open attitude. Never had any problems in Vancouver and I know a few of the service technicians for the old MCL days. Are you just not a fan of the Dilawri group?

Nope. It was their hiring of questionable people. And what these people did validated my suspicions. 

It takes many years to cultivate a relationship, but it only takes one sour deal to kill it.

I had a car on consignment. They had many offers from out of town, but they turned them down without asking me. Reason being they want the car to stay in town so they ca re-sell it many times over. Fair and square if it is their car, but it isn't.

I raised my complaint to Porsche Canada and all the way to Germany. And I have swapped my 918 VIP status over to Porsche Langley now.

--