RC:
SciFrog:

Porsche prices have become ridiculous. That's part of the reason why I do not have a Porsche in my garage after 15 years of continuous ownership. Like amazon wrote, just look at the used car market, prices are steady for years while MSRP are exploding. The GT line is still palatable as well as the Macan line, for now. But clearly Porsche realizes the GT demand is huge and is cranking up the prices there too, just wait until the resale value collapse as they produce many more GT cars... because if you think people buy the GT just because is it a good car and not because it is a good deal, think again (although they are the minority here, they are the majority in the real world).

But wait , the super cheap Tayacan Tesla killer IS coming (yeah right) 

Who said it is going to be super cheap? It just shouldn't be much more expensive than the Tesla S...

I agree, Porsche prices went up a lot and entered super car territory. I am pretty curious how much Porsche is going to charge for the next 992 Turbo S. I get the feeling that the base price will be over 205k EUR in Germany. Ouch.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

205k was the pricing of the old model, wasn‘t it?