Hi, just back from Porsche world roadshow in Norway, where we tested all the current products from the factory on and off road. What an amazing experience !! What wowed me the most was taking 7 Cayennes through an offroadcourse in pouring rain. It would have been impossible to walk the course and I could hardly believe the capabilities of the car. Then on the track the Cayenne Turbo had the same speed (in pouring rain) as a 996 4S and a 997 S. How they manage to put theese skills into the same package is unbelievaable. Then we had a go in the Carrera GT with Porsches factory driver Mr. Bergmeister, and I can promise you the GT performs like no other thing in the wet. To the people having doubts about the handling of the GT, forget it !! the car was so balanced and easy to catch on the edge it was pure joy. : ) And after the other customers had left I went over to Mr. Bergmeister and asked if he would take me for a spin in my own 04`GT3 RS, and I got 4 crazy laps in the rain and I`m still in heaven. Then two days later I went to the Porshe driving school with my new Hoosier DOT marked slicks. The guys from Porsche had never seen such a tire before an was sure I came to the track on slicks The performance on dry with theese tires was awesome !!! the car was transformed and everything else on the track (turbos and gt3`s) were like parked.

Just had to let you know.

Regards

Jo