ISUK:

Just bite the bullet and go for Verde Ithaca. It is an even better shade of green than Mantis.The only slight problem is that it is around 3,300 euros more than Mantis - at least according to the UK price list for the Huracan Evo angel

The problem is: Verde Ithaca isn't available for the Performante anymore.

Also, no Ad Personam colors. Smiley First choice was Nero Nemesis (oh I just love this name) but not available anymore. Actually, when I ordered the car end of November, no Ad Personam options were available anymore. Zilch, nothing. Why? Well, they started preparing for the Evo introduction/production. I am lucky I got a new car, since end of November last year, no new cars can be ordered. The cars arriving at dealerships now are pre-ordered cars before end of November. Also, it is my understanding that the production ends in April.

Lamborghini has been kind to me, I cannot complain, I got a new car (apparently there is some sort of vetting process involved with them for new car orders, especially if it is the first time for a customer, believe it or not) but I wish I could have added some special Ad Personam stuff. Not that it really matters, I would take the car even stripped naked without any color. Smiley Smiley

My wife really put her heart on Rosso Mars but I just couldn't do it, red just isn't a color for a Lamborghini sports car, can't help it. Smiley Too much Ferrari... Smiley

Btw: My dealer has only one new (pre-ordered) Performante left, no more cars for him.

Also interesting: He just got a new Spyder they registered as a test-car and this car is louder than any other Performante before. This car was produced in January, maybe they changed a supplier or something but it is loud as hell and nobody knows why, they actually thought it is a technical issue but...nothing. Smiley Hopefully mine sounds the same.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)