Carlos, you're right about Bellof's laptime but his average speed was still significantly faster than Lauda's when he went sub-seven minutes! So I assume Bellof would've covered the identical lap in far less than 7 minutes also.
But:
the lap you mentioned seemed to be incl. the Südschleife, ending up at about 22 km! The current Nordschleife-/GP-combo is about 25 km. The 20 km Bellof covered are the ones you drive on the Nürburgring alone, same that von Saurma and Bennett covered! So 6:11 are indeed absolutely valuable.

Anyways, the point I tried to make is to compare 956/962 with the CGT:
the old racecar was 700 kgs lighter, despite being a coupe and not a convertible
tires developed significantly over the past, hence my comparison before. The current Gt-cars are faster than the old ones despite the power deficit. What I am trying to say is that the CGT in a racecar configuration (e.g. ALMS) would be significantly faster than the serial version. That car would be in line with the Radical in terms of uncompromising layout, aerodynamics etc. You see what I am aiming at?
In the end what would such a car be capable of, if driving the Nordschleife? I bet if would be ahead of the Radical!

All I am trying to say is that the Radical and the CGT are heading in different directions and are hard to compare, just if anybody wonders why such a cheap sportscar can be faster!
Still I stick to my opinion that the CGT should be a little bit faster - or simply more uncompromising! What do you think?