RC:
Whoopsy:
RC:

First, I'd like to know if the crankcase is the same. Then crankshaft...camshaft...pistons...con rods...valves...fuel pump...turbo chargers...injection system...intake...intercoolers...exhaust system (minus the catalytic converter) etc.? It is my understanding that the water tank is already different in the Clubsport? Also, are these parts used in the Clubsport retrofittable for the road version?  (not legally of course but I am curious).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

Everything you mentioned is stock street car parts. Including the cat, and even the transmission is the street car's. The final muffler is of a different design, but that's down stream from the cat.

Exact same formula from how they built the Cayman GT4 ClubSport. Previous GT4CS used the street car's final muffler though.

The race car do have different fluid tanks, they haven't open the hood for us to see the water tank, but that's minor stuff, just like the race cars have fuel cell fuel tanks and of a different capacity than street car.

The GT4 uses the stock ECU from the street car, and the PDK programming too, they just lock out 7th gear. So I believe the GT2RS ClubSport and the 935 will be exactly the same.

Sounds good to me but I'm still skeptical... This is basically a supped up 991.2 Turbo S engine.

The intake and turbos are different but yes, it's basically the same motor.

It really is very reliable, not sure why you are't convinced yet.

--