KresoF1:

Driven 650S and 488 GTB. Very impressed with 488 GTB. Much less so with 650S, despite the fact that car is very fast. Will drive 570S next week.

Just... 650S ride is like Rolls Royce?! Really?? Well, ride is certainly very good for a true sportscar. But, like Rolls Royce?  Not even close. Period. You shoild really test drive latest S Class and see what truly  comfortable ride feels like. 

Other remark... All Mclaren cars feel somehow soft. Even 488 GTB feels little bit underdamped for me. But, that is personal preferance.

Well, 650S is like 5 years old already...

As far as suspension goes between exotics and Porsche, there was recently the TTS vs 488 comparison video and you could tell that the 911 had a much worse ride than the 488 just by observing the camera movement. Can't comment on it vs the 650S, but I've found the 12C comfort suspension to be much more comfortable than any other sports cars I've driven. S-Class? No, probably not, but then again, I lived in the area with some of the worst roads in all of America, so maybe I'm just so used to it and that no ride quality is ever really that bad. Even track mode feels fine to me in the 12C unless I'm literally driving over train tracks.