Upsa:

Love the performante, spectacular car. I know you love black or dark colors, but why don't you try white...very clean look & easy to maintain 

Smiley Actually, I'm leaning towards white now since Nero Nemesis (oh I love this name Smiley) is an Ad Personam paint and costs  a whopping 11000 EUR. I know the manager of the dealership and he said he could get me Nero Nemesis (although Ad Personam items cannot be really ordered anymore, not even til the deadline on Nov 30th) but my sales guy said that if the paint needs repair (accident, whatever), it is a pain in the ass and he wouldn't do it.

So now I decided to go with the no cost option white after I evaluated all colors and the bright colors are out of the question because of...hold your breath...my neighborhood. I wish my neighbor already had his ordered 720S Spider because he ordered it in yellow but unfortunately it is coming 2020 or so, so no shiny color for me.

Plain black is a no go because you can barely notice the forged carbon parts outside the car.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)