Carlos from Spain:
Leawood911:
Carlos from Spain:

The more brand you show, the the less taste you display as all you are doing is trying to "buy" taste because you think that they validate whatever you are wearing as tasteful... and especially distasteful when its a comom ordinary object that needs no brand and they want a brand on it.

We are all on a Porsche forum. One of the most over the top brands. Just saying it is funny when we can see trees for the forest. 

You missed the point Leawood, nothing wrong with top brands. Nothing wrong with buying a Porsche, a Ferrari or a Rolls.

Smiley I love top brands, also because most of them provide an excellent quality. Are there products with similar quality for less money available? Maybe but it is more difficult to spot them. I know that Louis Vuitton is the poster child of luxury brand products and there are certainly more exclusive products (Hermes for example) available but the quality is really top notch and worth the money. Of course I would love it if they were cheaper but honestly, you get what you pay for, even if it may be a bit too much.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)