nberry:

There are 189 Porsche dealers in the US. Thus each dealer allocations will be extremely limited. As Nick indicated how many each get will depend on a number of factors. If your dealership is not in the top ten in sales volume getting more than one or two Speedsters would be a stretch. 

BTW, my dealer got about $200,000 over MSRP on a GT2RS. But it has to sit in his showroom for six months before he can sell it. With the gold TTS, I think he got $100,000 over and it sits in the showroom waiting for the six month period to lapse.

I they had to sit on it for six months, that means the dealership is a 918 VIP customer and that's how they came by the allocation.  Dealer 918 VIPs have to take title to the car and then keep it for 6 months in order to fulfill the Dealer-918-VIP rules.

If the car were from regular allocation, they could sell it immediately upon arrival.

--

Mike

918 Spyder + 991.2 GT2 RS +Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S P100D AP2 + Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid +  BMW Z8 + BMW 3.0 CSi + Bentley Arnage T