KresoF1:

Adnan,

Indeed. But.... 80% of 570S feels like 180% in 991 GT3 RS. Car is requiring a true "Kenner" behind a steering wheel. It lacks a true composoure of 991 GT3 or GT3 RS.

I wouldn't sign this. I own a GT3RS and I have driven myself a 570s on track. And I was sitting aside a professional driver in 570s on the same track. I felt a little bit more confident in my car. This could be subjective and not objective. I wouldn't say that you have to be a "Kenner" to drive the McLaren fast. Maybe the last 5% are more hard and more demanding.  
The GT3RS has so much front axle grip and a lot of driver are used to drive a Porsche. Thus they get the feeling (in their mind) that a Porsche is easier to drive. Just an example, the steering of the GT3RS is very nervous when driving hard - for me it is not a problem at all - I know the car and I am confident. The steering of the McLaren is much better (much much better) - if I never had driven a GT3RS I would say that the GT3RS is hard to drive at limit (I mean my limit). 

--

AM